Let’s begin by a short summary of events.
- About a month ago Nikki Haley announces to the UNSC that the USA is ready to violate the rules of this very self-same UNSC should a chemical attack happen in Syria
- Then the Russians announced that they have evidence that a chemical false flag is being prepared in Syria
- Then a chemical attack (supposedly) takes place (in a location surrounded and, basically, controlled by government forces!)
- The OPWC sends investigators (in spite of western powers loudly proclaiming that no investigation was needed)
- The AngloZionists then bomb Syria
- Next, the UNSC refuses to condemn the violation of its own rules and decisions
- Finally, the US Americans speak of a ‘perfect strike’
Now tell me – do you get a sense that this is over?
If you tell me that 32/103 is hardly perfect, I will reply that you are missing the point. In fact, if anything, 32/103 is further incentive to bomb again!
Let’s look at the differently for a second and ask this: what has the AngloZionist attack actually demonstrated?
- The western general public is so terminally zombified that false flag attacks can now be announced 4 weeks in advance
- The Europeans now live by the motto “my honor is called solidarity” (a variation of the SS motto “my honor is loyalty“)
- Lead by the USA, western countries have no objections to wars started in violation of their own national laws
- The UN Security Council has no objections to wars started in violation of the UN Charter and International Law
- The PRC leaders, in their infinite wisdom, act as if they have nothing personal at stake and act like bystanders
- The Israelis, via the UN Neocons, are now in total control of the Empire and use it to “clean house” next door
Oh, I hear the objections. They go something like this:
…click on the above link to read the rest of the article…