I’m expecting one of the largest mainstream media pivots in history in 2022, catalyzed by capitalism and common sense
A couple of things all happened together over the last 48 hours.
First, I came up with the idea of writing 100 predictions for the year 2022 – a blog post that I might still wind up finishing at some point. And second, I listened to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast interview of mRNA inventor Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., hours after the doctor was banned from Twitter for having opinions on Covid that stood at odds with the mainstream narrative.
The opinions that Malone echoed during his Rogan appearance included, but were not limited to:
- Calling the government “out of control” and “lawless” in their Covid response
- Stating mandates of “experimental” vaccines are “explicitly illegal”
- Noting that India had success in treating Covid early with drugs like ivermectin
- Saying “half a million” excess deaths have occurred due to government actions
- Arguing those with natural immunity have higher risk of vaccine adverse events
- Alleging that people are living through a mass formation psychosis
I’m not going to rehash all of the doctor’s points about Covid, but instead will say that I believe he made an extraordinary amount of thoughtful points that the mainstream media and “big tech” are too scared (and/or too stupid) to touch on themselves.
Among the 100 predictions I was going to make in my blog post was going to be calling for a drastic shift in the mainstream media in the coming year. Instead of 100 predictions, I decided to instead write this piece.
Here’s how it came to be.
…click on the above link to read the rest of the article…