“We want no Gestapo or secret police. The FBI is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in sex-life scandals and plain blackmail. J. Edgar Hoover would give his right eye to take over, and all congressmen and senators are afraid of him.”—President Harry S. Truman
“Don’t Be a Puppet” is the message the FBI is sending young Americans.
June 14, 2016 “Information Clearing House” – “Rutherford Institute” – As part of the government’s so-called ongoing war on terror, the nation’s de facto secret police force is now recruiting students and teachers to spy on each other and report anyone who appears to have the potential to be “anti-government” or “extremist.”
Using the terms “anti-government,” “extremist” and “terrorist” interchangeably, the government continues to add to its growing list of characteristics that could distinguish an individual as a potential domestic terrorist.
For instance, you might be a domestic terrorist in the eyes of the FBI (and its network of snitches) if you:
- –express libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
- -exhibit Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership)
- -read survivalist literature, including apocalyptic fictional books
- -show signs of self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
- -fear an economic collapse
- -buy gold and barter items
- –subscribe to religious views concerning the book of Revelation
- -voice fears about Big Brother or big government
- –expound about constitutional rights and civil liberties
- -believe in a New World Order conspiracy
Despite its well-publicized efforts to train students, teachers, police officers, hairdressers, store clerks, etc., into government eyes and ears, the FBI isn’t relying on a nation of snitches to carry out its domestic spying.
There’s no need.
The nation’s largest law enforcement agency rivals the NSA in resources, technology, intelligence, and power.
…click on the above link to read the rest of the article…