If the first months of 2017 were a time of great hopes following the historical defeat of Hillary Clinton, the year is ending in a sombre, almost menacing manner. Not only has the swamp easily, quickly and totally drowned Trump, but the AngloZionist Empire is reeling from its humiliating defeat in Syria and the Neocons are now treating our entire planet to a never ending barrage of threats. Furthermore, the Trump Administration now has released a National Security Strategy which clearly show that the Empire is in “full paranoid” mode. It is plainly obvious that the Neocons are now back in total control of the White House, Congress and the US corporate media. Okay, maybe things are still not quite as bad as if Hillary had been elected, but they are bad enough to ask whether a major war is now inevitable next year.
If we go by their rhetoric, the Neocons have all the following countries in their sights:
- Afghanistan (massive surge already promised)
- Syria (threats of a US-Israeli-KSA attack; attack on Iranian and Hezbollah forces in Syria)
- Russia (disconnecting from SWIFT; stealing Russian assets in the USA; attack on Russian forces in Syria)
- Iran (renege on nuclear deal, attack Iranian forces in Syria)
- The Donbass (support for a full scale Ukronazi attack against Novorussia)
- DPRK (direct and overt military aggression; aerial and naval blockade)
- Venezuela (military intervention “in defense of democracy, human right, freedom and civilization”)
There are, of course, many more countries currently threatened by the USA to various degrees, but the seven above are all good candidates for US aggression.
…click on the above link to read the rest of the article…